So, these aren't so much roasted as dehydrated. They still taste more raw. If you prefer a roasty flavour, boost the temp a little. I preferred to keep the keep the nutritional profile intact, if you know what I mean.
raw unpasteurized almonds
apple cider vinegar
1. toss the almonds with lime juice and apple cider vinegar
2. add chili powder, black pepper, mesquite, and sea salt and toss thoroughly
3. taste, and adjust seasonings if needed
4. lay out on a lined baking sheet and bake at 170 degrees for 3 hours, then turn off oven and let cool down
5. store in an airtight container