3 cups of water
1 cup coconut sugar
1 tsp sea salt
1 tbsp ground vanilla
1 tsp ceylon cinnamon (I went heaping this time)
1 tsp ginger
2 tbsp arrowroot flour
1/4 cup white chia seeds
1/2 cup hemp hearts
3 cups sunflower seed flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup coconut flour
a little coconut sugar to sprinkle on the top
preheat the oven to 345!
1. combine the ingredients in the order listed.
2. divide into 2 square silicone pans, push it down with a rubber scrapper and smooth the top.
3. sprinkle with a little coconut sugar
4. bake at 345 for 90 minutes
5. cool fully before removing from the pan
(I cut it into squares with a blunt stainless steel spatula so as not to score the silicone, and then lifted them out. Lovely!)