Don't skimp on the sea salt, friends.
Unless you use salted peanut butter.
silicone square pan or glass pan lined with parchment
1/2 cup coconut nectar
1/2 cup smooth organic peanut butter
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp ground vanilla bean
2 cups shredded coconut
1/2 cup hemp hearts
1/4 cup buckwheat groats
1/4 cup dates, pitted and chopped
1. combine the coconut nectar with the peanut butter and mix in the sea salt and ground vanilla bean
2. stir in the shredded coconut and hemp hearts
3. stir in the buckwheat groats
4. stir in the chopped dates
5. press with great force into the square pan. I like to cover it with parchment whilst pressing so it doesn't end up on my hands, but that's just me.
6. score into bites
7. chill or freeze
8. remove from pan and store in an airtight container (I keep mine in the freezer)