It's like soup and a sandwich in one.
2 or 3 small slices of lovely bread cut into cubes
3 servings of leek and broccoli soup
(leek and broccoli soup:
preheat the oven to 345
1. put the soup into oven proof bowls
2. put bread cubes on the bowls of those who are neither gluten-intolerant nor intolerant in general
3. sprinkle the cheese evenly over all the bowls including the bowl with no bread if one of you is not a bread lover, lovely or otherwise
4. put the bowls on a baking sheet, and put in the oven for 20-30 minutes, depending on how brown you want the cheese to get
5. think kind thoughts
6. serve carefully because the bowl is hot and there ain't nothin' worse than cheese burns ...
This small transformation was a huge hit in these parts. But I have to confess there are few things that my two boys like better than cheese and bread.