I rarely cook potatoes. I'm just not a big fan. However, we received a pound of red potatoes in our organic box, so potatoes it was.
My husband pronounced the results to be 'fantastic', and fortunately the recipe is easy-peasy.
preheat the oven to 345
1 tbps extra virgin coconut oil
1 pound of small potatoes (we had seven), cut into halves then wedges
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp marjoram (dried)
2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
1. lightly warm your (covered) baking dish with the coconut oil to melt it (I do this by putting the casserole in the oven for a few minutes as it's preheating)
2. add the potatoes, and toss well to coat
3. add the sea salt, pepper, and marjoram
4. bake at 345 for 40 minutes
5. remove from the oven, and add the fresh parsley, and toss well. Cover for 10 minutes, then serve.
Even I thought they tasted good ;).