150 g frozen organic spinach, defrosted
1 organic egg (xl or l)
1 cup almond flour
1 tsp sea salt
1 1/2 cups kamut flour (add the last 1/2 cup a bit at a time) (add a little bit more
1. in a food processor, puree the defrosted spinach. If you are using fresh spinach, let me know how it turns out.
2. add the egg and combine
3. add the sea salt and almond meal, and combine
4. add 1 cup kamut flour, and pulse to combine. if more flour is needed to make a dough, add it a bit at a time. Just add enough to make a dough that is not too sticky.
5. gather the dough into a ball, flatten, wrap, and set aside to 'rest'.
6. divide the dough into 2 parts, then divide each 1/2 into 3 parts. This will be enough for 2 lasagnas each with 3 layers of noodles
7. roll each part on a mat sprinkled with kamut flour, using a rolling pin sprinkled with kamut flour.
8. if the dough is too sticky, add more kamut flour
9. roll the dough out until it is nice and thin
10. cut each piece of dough into lasagna noodle shapes and sizes that fit your baking dishes
makes enough for 2 large lasagnas